Nowadays, many people like to raise flowers and plants. The beautiful name is: to cultivate the sentiment, from the choice of glass fiber reinforced plastic flower pots to the choice of plants, they are extremely arbitrary. Xiaobian also raises flowers, but raises and raises. They shivered and wilted. Some of them were withered for a long time without watering, and some of them were withered because of the problem of insect pests. So I was very distressed. I checked out some simple ways to repel insects, and I worked with you all. Discussion Discussion:
1. Soak tobacco shreds or cigarette butts in the water. After the water turns brown, use a watering can to spray the branches and leaves of potted flowers to prevent whitefly and aphids. Pouring potting soil can prevent ants.
2. Put garlic, shallots or onion scales in water, soak for 24 hours and filter. Spray the pot flowers with a watering can 2-3 times to kill red spiders and aphids.
3. Prepare a solution of dishwashing detergent at a ratio of 1: 500 and spray it on the branches and leaves of a pot flower with a watering can to effectively kill aphids.
4. Soak the plant ash in water for 2 days, and spray the clarified liquid on the injured branches and leaves of potted flowers, which can effectively kill aphids.
5. Put a little washing powder or soap into the water, stir into soap water, and use soap water to coat the branches and leaves of pot flowers, which can effectively kill aphids, red spiders, scale insects and other pests.
However, you should pay attention to it. After doing this, you either run out of it or put it in a place that children cannot reach. After all, children are curious and lively and want to try everything. Moreover, no matter whether it is wind oil essence or spray, it contains organic solvents. Do not spray it randomly. Similarly, you need to stay away from children. Also, the Chinese New Year is coming soon, and the flower buddies who work hard outside are probably going to go home for Chinese New Year. So what is the problem of watering the potted plants at home?
Well, you can try to put some water in a plastic bag, and then make a small hole in the plastic bag. Remember, it must be a small hole with a pinhole as large as possible, and then tie the plastic bag into a flower pot. You can guarantee the hydration of potted plants.